Terms and conditions
Hillston Caravan Park is a pet-friendly park and therefore welcomes you to bring your pet with you.
The following conditions apply.
- No more than two (2) dogs can be on a site.
- Dogs must not be left unattended and be on a leash under the control of a person who can manage the dog at all times. Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Dogs are not allowed near the camp kitchen, laundries, BBQ areas, and amenities. Owners must not allow dogs to enter other camp sites.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs immediately.
- At night, dogs must be tied up or corralled in a suitable enclosure to prevent escape.
No exceptions to these conditions will apply for any reason.
Guide Dogs & Companion Dogs
- There are no restrictions to access for guide dogs or companion dogs at any time.
- Guests need to advise the Park Management, in advance, that the dog is a certified guide / companion dog so that the Park Management can arrange the best access / location (subject to availability) to assist with egress through the Park.
All other rules as per above still apply.
Dangerous and Menacing Dogs
- The Companion Animals Regulation 2008 in NSW requires that all dog owners of declared dangerous dogs, declared menacing dogs and restricted breed dogs must comply with all requirements of the Act. Any dog that has been declared as dangerous or menacing must NOT be brought into the caravan park.
- Guests who wishes to bring a cat into the Park, should advise the park office at the time of booking.