Terms and conditions
/ booking guidelines
- Reception hours are 8.00am to 1.00pm & 2.00pm to 5.30pm daily. Guests arriving outside these times must contact the Park Management during reception hours to make alternate arrangements.
- Check-in time for cabin accommodation is from 2pm and from 11am for sites. Check-out time is strictly 10am, unless previously arranged with reception.
- The Park Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites and conditions at any time without notice. Whilst we endeavour to meet our guest’s requests, site/cabin preference is not guaranteed.
- Guests are required to adhere to the 10km/h speed limit around the park, please drive slowly. One vehicle is allowed per site/cabin.
- The Park Management ask that you respect other guests by limiting noise made between 10pm – 6.30am to ensure enjoyment for all guests.
- You must be over 18 years of age to stay with us, if you are not accompanied by a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation where this condition is not met.
- The Park Management reserves the right to remove, without notice, guests from the park who are behaving in an offensive or disorderly manner that affects the wellbeing of the park and the guests; drunkenness, abusive, violent, disruptive or lewd behavior; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking the Park Rules. No refund will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused.
- Please note that according to Australian Standards top bunks and elevated beds are considered dangerous and not recommended for children under the age of 9 years. Australian Standards state that “Children under the age of 9 years are not recommended to use the top bunk, children must not play on the top bunk”. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.